Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it. This week is the Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list.

Above by Leah Bobet

I am SO excited for this one – it is one of my most anticipated books of the year, so I am so excited to read it once it is out.

The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols

Jennifer Echols is like one of my favorite authors, probably one of my top 5 authors ever. I preordered this one, but had gotten it shipped home, so I cannot wait to go home and read it :)

Tempest Unleashed by Tracy Deebs

I really loved book 1, Tempest Rising, so I cannot wait to see how events unfold in the sequel.

Underworld by Meg Cabot

I LOVED book 1, Abandon, and I am SO excited for Underworld. This is one of my most anticipated sequels of the world – I really loved seeing what Meg Cabot has done with the mythology.

Dark  Frost by Jennifer Estep

So this series is the shit. Like I just love it. So naturally I cannot wait to see what will unfold in the third chapter of Gwen and Logan’s story.

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

I am in LOVE with this series. I preordered this one, but never finished, with that fear of what MAY happen and also just because I didn’t want the series to end. It’s been long enough – I really need to finish.

Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris

This series is so much fun, and I’m dying (haha) to know what will happen next for Sookie.

Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

Oh my gosh, I need this one. I am in LOVE with Kagawa’s Iron Fey series, and this one sounds just epic, awesome, and has a whole ton of action.

What’s on your spring to-be-read list?

This entry was posted in Top Ten Tuesday. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list

1. Brandyn says:

“Underworld” was this close “” to making my list, but I only wanted half the list to be book yet to be released and it has the latest release date.

Do you have a favorite Jennifer Echols cause I haven’t read her and want to try.
    Brandyn recently posted..Top 10 Tuesday – Top 10 Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read listMy Profile

2. Bree says:

The One That I Want is cute – hope you enjoy it when you finally get to read it!
    Bree recently posted..Top 10 Tuesday 20th MarchMy Profile

3. Danica Page says:

Great picks! All of these are ones that I’ve been dying to read.

My TT/Top Ten Tuesday post is here

Happy Reading!

~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time
    Danica Page recently posted..Teaser Tuesday (18) and Top Ten Books I’m Reading this SpringMy Profile

4. Great choices! I want to read Tempest Unleashed so bad, it looks so good!!
    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday

Kimberly @ Turning The Pages
    Kimberly @ Turning The Pages recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday #2My Profile

5. Tempest Rising and Tempest Unleashed made my list! I love mermaids, and can’t wait to jump into both of these! Great list! Have fun reading them all!

– Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl (And The Broke and the Bookish). Visit my Top Ten Tuesday!
    Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl recently posted..Top Ten Books On My List this SpringMy Profile

6. I did not know Jennifer Echols had a new book coming out otherwise it definitely would have been on my list! One of my absolute favorite authors! Great list!
    Jamie @ A Book Club of One recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday!My Profile

7. Tara says:

Hey, just dropping by!

I totally agree with The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. I hope she can do for vampires what she did for fairies in my mind – I wasn’t keen on them, but she changed that!

Great list!
    Tara recently posted..Top Ten Tuesdays – Spring TBR list!My Profile

8. Lori says:

I’m so excited for Above! It sounds fabulous!! Great choices.
    Lori recently posted..Top Ten Books on My Spring To Read ListMy Profile

9. The Vampire Academy series is amazing so I hope you finish it soon :-)
    Tanya Patrice recently posted..10 Books On My Reading List for Spring 2012My Profile

10. I haven’t read anything on your list. I hear good things about them all, but still just haven’t I do have and ARC of Echols new Such as Rush, though, so I can’t wait to read that. I hope you get to all the books on your list :)
    Christina (BookTasty) recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Spring Break To-Read ListMy Profile

11. Right there with ya on IMMORTAL RULES. Want!!! The author’s agent is my agent, and I still couldn’t get an ARC. *Sad face*
    Victoria Scott recently posted..How Life Has Changed Post Book DealMy Profile

12. Nina Reads says:

Above and Immortal Rules are definitely on my spring to-read list as well!:)
    Nina Reads recently posted..Tour: Awkward by Marni BatesMy Profile

13. Heidi says:

I cannot wait to read The Immortal Rules! I’ve only read the first in the Iron Fey series so far, and it’s like total crack. Totally excited for Above as well.
    Heidi recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday: Spring ReadsMy Profile