I am very excited to have KM Walton by the blog today for an interview as a part of the Teen Book Scene blog tour for Cracked! KM Walton is the author of Cracked and a book titled Teaching Numeracy. You can visit her on the web at: http://www.kmwalton.com/.
If the characters from Cracked got stuck on a deserted island, who would fare the best?
I think they’d be separated at first–otherwise it would be ugly. I think both Victor and Bull are smart and would eventually figure out that they needed each other to get off of the island.
If you could have lunch with one of the characters from Cracked, who would it be?
I definitely couldn’t choose between “my boys” so I’d have to have both Victor and Bull at this lunch. However, it would be quite a lively lunch and I think I’d have to hire a bodyguard just in case.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Ireland. Best and most magical place on the planet.
Could you tell us 5 random facts about you?
1. I hate walking barefoot in grass – ever since I got stung by a bee when I was seven.
2. I am not afraid of public speaking, like, not even a little bit. But I nearly puke when asked to sing in front of people.
3. I cry each year just thinking I’m one year closer to when my boys go away to college. I’m a total sentimental dork.
4. One to five fingers usually have Band-Aids on them at any given time – especially when I’m writing. I pick the skin around my cuticles. It’s a horrible habit.
5. Lightning FREAKS ME OUT. Thunder? Bring it on.
If you could go back in time for one day, where would you choose?
When I was younger I used to play “Little House on the Prairie” in my back yard with my three younger sisters. Since I was the oldest, I was always Laura. That time in American history lives romantically in my head for some reason – the cooking, the farming, the family time – all simple and so different from today’s fast paced lifestyle.
Thanks for stopping by :) Make sure to check out the rest of the stops on the tour! Details are here.